Sign2Day Featured in eClean Magazine
The resulting article by Allison Hester focused on owner Tim Field’s approach to the common yard sign, and how it has set his business head-and-shoulders above the competition.
Yard signs are a simple yet powerfully effective marketing tool for service industry contractors – when they are correctly designed and utilized. Otherwise, they are simply a waste of money. For Tim – who has been around the cleaning industry since the 1970s, and who, along with his son, has owned Complete Power Wash, LLC in Hagerstown, Maryland, since 2008 – yard signs have been an integral part of his business for almost 20 years.
“The folks in the service trades that depend on a steady flow of new customers can really benefit from correctly-done yard signs,” he explained. “They just needed a reliable and affordable way to do that. It was a need waiting to be filled, and that’s why I started Sign2Day.com.”
Sign2Day Offers Unique Features
- Adaptations of proven designs, created by a service company, for service companies.
- Unique sizes and shapes.
- Additional products, such as decals.
- Extremely competitive prices.
- A commitment to top-quality service.
Why Your Signs Matter
“Signs,” according to Fields, “do more than simply tell about your company’s basic information.” Yard signs actually:
- Convey a sense of trust that is especially important in more expensive neighborhoods that frequently use service contractors on a regular basis
- Catch people where they are, add credibility, and establish your qualifications – in an instant.
- Speak on behalf of your customers.
“We all like to think that our customers will rave to their friends what wonderful contractors we are, but the reality is that they don’t. At least not as often as we would like. But a yard sign does that for them. It gives us instant third party credibility to everyone that passes by and views the sign.”
Read the entire article for more detail about Tim’s and Sign2Day’s formula for success, both his and yours!